At Riv Hub we accept a variety of funding options to support you in getting the best possible care. Currently we are registered for and accept the following:-
- NDIS – registered for CB Daily Living and CB Early Childhood (All clinicians)
- Medicare – Better Access to Mental Health and Helping Children with Autism. A referral from a GP, psychiatrist or pediatrician is needed prior to claiming a rebate. (Accepted by Annette Only)
- Workcover NSW – Referral from GP and evidence of accepted claim needed prior to first appointment. (Accepted by Annette Only)
- DVA – Referral from GP needed prior to first appointment (Accepted by Annette Only)
We work with a large group of third party organisations including Out of Home Care agencies and schools to provide support and services.
We also accept Private referrals for all services.
For Private pay clients, including NDIS participants who are self-managed, all payments are due on the day of the service. We accept credit cards which are processed through our offsite administration team.
Prior to your first appointment, you will receive a link to our client information forms and the secure payment site where your credit/debit card details are stored securely. Payment occurs the night of the appointment and available rebates are processed after successful payment.
For clients who are plan managed, or referred via an outside agency, invoices will be sent to the nominated contact and are due to be paid within 14 days. Failure to do so will mean that the appointment will be cancelled.
- Initial appointments for private clients require a deposit of $50 to confirm your appointment time. This is required 2 business days, prior to the appointment date. Failure to do so will mean that the appointment will be canceled.
- Initial appointments to be paid by Third Party Agencies need to be confirmed via a signed service agreement or purchase order 2 days prior to the appointment being held. Failure to do so will mean that the appointment will be cancelled.
- Subsequent appointments are to be paid on the day of the appointment.
- Should you have difficulties paying, or using a credit/debit card, please discuss this with either administration or your clinician.
- Any outstanding invoices after the 14 days will be charged a late payment of 2% of the invoice total, per day overdue. Invoices unpaid after 30 days will lead to a termination of further appointments until the overdue amounts are settled.