- Commencement and application of this Policy
- This Client Attendance Policy (‘Policy’) commences from 1/8/2018 and replaces all previous Riv Hub policies pertaining to attendance at appointments
- The Policy applies to all clients or patients of Riv Hub ‘clients’.
- Riv Hub reserves the right to vary, replace or terminate this Policy from time to time.
- In order to clients the highest quality of therapy, regular attendance is crucial. Riv Hub cannot reserve therapy time for clients who do not maintain consistent attendance. This information is provided to ensure that all clients are aware of the cancellation policy for all services provided. Clients should take care to read the cancellation policy applicable to the services they are accessing.
- A Cancellation is any appointment that is cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance or before 8.00am on the day of the appointment. Please let us know as soon as possible if it is necessary to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. Your advance notice enables us to offer the available appointment time to another client who needs extra therapy or a make-up session. We are happy to try to reschedule your appointment whenever possible. There is never a charge for cancelling or rescheduling your session when adequate notice is provided.
- A Did Not Attend (DNA) is any missed appointment without a phone call to cancel as defined above.
- For cancellations and DNA’s with less than 24 hours’ notice, a fee equal to 50% of the full fee paying amount will be charged.
- After 2 (two) DNA appointments, Riv Hub may
- Remove the client off of the therapy schedule and place on a waiting list,
- Clients who are listed as DNA and have outstanding accounts will be suspended from further therapy until the outstanding accounts have been paid in full.
- Clients suffering financial hardship may be offered a payment plan at the discretion of the Director to assist in managing the cost of therapy.
Riv Hub reserves the right to vary, replace or terminate this policy from time to time.
Policy version and revision information
|Policy Authorised by: Annette Hunt||Original issue: 1/8/2018|
|Policy Maintained by: Tanya Menzies||Current version: 1|
|Review date: 1/8/2020|